How to Encrypt Photo?
First, download and install the Xlinksoft picture encryption software. Download process will be quick, because the installation package is only 1.95MB, then you can install the program to encrypt photo.
Then draw photos that needs encryption to Xlinksoft picture encryption, or click "Add File" to add the photos to program.
Click "encrypt" button, input a password, add it to the password list, and then set the output path.
The final step is to encrypt photos-click "OK" button, and the process will be completed in seconds.
Encrypt Photo - Tips
1. All encrypted photos are saved in the format of JVX. JVX is new format to encrypt photo; it is a format, released by Xlinksoft Company, to encrypt photo, which supports all photos formats such as JPG, bmp, png, gif. Encrypting an encrypted image format. It supports the preview of encrypted photos in an encrypted state, and the photos encrypted by the same password can be simultaneously previewed. Double-click the photo, input the password, and then you can preview the encrypted photo
2. You can customize the path when setting the output path; if the path does not exist, the program will automatically create the folder path.
3. To encrypt photo, you should to choose to delete the source file after encryption to ensure the safety of file. Click "Setting" to select operation setting as "Delete original files after finishing encryption".
4. You can set the prompt question to avoid forgetting the password.
5. To encrypt photo once more, you can select "rename, cover or skip the file already exsit".
6. Close the software after finishing encrypting photos.
Free Download Now!
>> Related Links of Encrypt Photo